Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Napali Coast

They're off!  It's 6:00 am and they are heading out the door to the boats that will take them to the Napali Coast....where they will be able to snorkel, swim, go in the caves and be served lunch and drinks before returning back after 6 hours! They were so excited this morning, can't wait to hear how it goes! (For those of you wondering why I didn't go, its because ever since I had radiation, small boats make me so seasick it would ruin it for everyone 😢. I hate it, because I scuba dived before and I even have trouble doing that...)

They had a fabulous time!  The boats were pontoon boats with out board motors....they were told there could be no complaining, that the waters might get "exciting" and if there was any chance they would get seasick or scared to back out now!  They actually had a Mom leave before they left and boy, am I glad I didn't go!  It was a 70 mile boat ride past the beautiful coast and into the caves.  They were able to go on shore to have lunch and learned about the many tribes that had been there for hundreds of years.  Their tour guide - Jordan - shown with them in the picture below - showed them a great time and they said it was well worth their time and money!







No comments:

Post a Comment